Guide to Australia Student Visa Process

To study in Australia, you need a student visa. The student visa (subclass 500) allows you to study full-time at an educational institution for up to five years. You can apply for this visa online from anywhere in the world.

Australia Student Visa Categories

The Australai offers  different categories of study visas, each distinguished by different factors such as the applicant’s age, the duration of the chosen course of study, and the type of program selected.

  1. Visitor Visa 
  2. Working Holiday Visa 
  3. Student Guardian Visa
  4. Temporary Graduate 

The Student Visa to Australia is the Subclass 500 which is your license to stay in Australia and pursue courses of the following types:

  • Independent English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
  • Primary and Secondary schooling
  • Secondary School Exchange Program
  • Vocational Education and Training (VET)
  • Higher education
  • Postgraduate research
  • Non-award courses

Book A Free Counselling Session Today!


For More Details Any Queries write us.